This policy is aimed at all players who are under 18 when playing.
Permission must have been granted by parents/guardians on the membership form before any pictures can be uploaded to social media sites
Colts Teams all have closed access Facebook Pages. Team pictures and match reports can be uploaded provided that no player is individually named or can be identified by an individual outside the specific team audience.
The following points should be considered at all times.
- Ask for parental permission to use the child’s image and, wherever possible, show the image to the parents and child in advance. This ensures that they are aware of the way the image will be used to represent cricket and the club.
- Ask for the child’s permission to use their image. This ensures they are aware of the way the image is to be used to represent cricket and the club.
- If a photograph is used, avoid naming the child.
- Only use images of children in appropriate kit (training or competition), to reduce the risk of inappropriate use, and to provide positive images of the children.
- Concerns by members of the club that these guidelines may have been breached should be reported to the Welfare Officers (Jeff Smith or Jo Pemberton).